top of page
Power your home. Save Money. $0 Upfront costs.
How Solar Works
Solar is a simple addition to your home and does not make a physical difference to how you power your lights or appliances.
1. Panels convert sun to electricity.
2. Electricity flows into home.
3. Excess energy is calculated by your home's electric meter.
4. Excess energy flows back to grid.
5. Energy stored for you on the grid flows back when you need it, for free.
Will Solar Power Everything?
Yes! Most homes can produce all of their power from the sun.
Depending on how much power you need and how much sun you get, your home can be 100% solar powered.
bottom of page